This is an interview with the lovely Renee Trudeau. She is an internationally-recognized coach and consultant, speaker and author. She’s also the founder of Renée Trudeau & Associates and sister company, award-winning Career Strategists.
Her coaching team has helped professionals and entrepreneurs create passion-filled careers and come into greater work/life alignment through integrating who they are with what they do.
We explore these topics in this interview:
* Why self-care is a spiritual practice
* How to connect to your Wise Self for guidance
* Why energy management is more important than time management
* The importance of creating a support network
* How we can create more joy and get more done by slowing down
It’s been a process to give myself permission to do what helps my mind, body and spirit thrive. I’ve noticed that in order for me to feel deeply nourished I need a lot of self-care.
A practice that I’m adding to my morning wake up routine is doing a quick body scan and then asking these 3 questions:
- How do I feel?
- What’s the biggest thing I need today?
- What’s the biggest thing I want today?
How can you give yourself the self-care you need? What do you most need right now in your life to flourish? What are some practices that help you connect to your Highest Self?