- 6 eggs
- 1/4 c. ghee (or butter)
- 1/2 c. coconut milk
- 1 tsp vanilla powder
- 1/8 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 c. coconut flour
- 2 TB coconut oil
- 4 TB cacao powder (could substitute carob powder)
- 4 TB of grated cacao butter (or other nut butter if you prefer – see below)
- stevia (20-30 drops) – use whatever sweetener you prefer like xylitol, honey etc.
- big pinch of sea salt
optional: 2 TB of collagen powder and/or 2-4 TB of sunflower/almond cashew butter is good too. I also like to add 5-10 drops of chocolate extract from medicine flower.
1. Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees
2. I add everything into the blender and mix. You can also use a handheld mixer or a food processor.
3. Grease the muffin pan with coconut oil
4. Pour mixture into a 12 cup muffin pan
5. Bake for 25 minutes
Note: When they first come out of the oven they may be a bit puffy but they settle down after after 10 minutes. These are kinda like a muffin meet brownie meets bread – well, at least for someone who doesn’t eat bread. 😉